Why Have This Page?
As a campus and community radio station CHRW wants listeners, fans, interns and volunteers to be able to post material on website as well as discuss it on the station. We've created this page to make it easy for people to figure out what you should provide if you would like to do that.
This page holds info regarding current CHRW logos and size of graphics used on the website, and information about how you can use them.
If you or your organization and CHRW are exchanging logos, this is where you should look to get the most current logos or other branding elements for CHRW. We ask that you make sure you are using current info, just like we want to use your current info as required.
In the spring of 2012 CHRW changed the URL of our website from using a .com extension to a .ca extension. While chrwradio.com still exists, it is only for historical purposes and will not be updated.
You can download the new logo in 4 formats - JPG, PNG, AI and PDF.
You can also download the "reverse" version of the new logo in JPG, PNG, AI and PDF formats. "Reverse" versions are to be used when the background of the object is dark.
Here is information about other graphics used on CHRWRadio.ca:
- CHRW Show Graphics will show up in the Show Slider and on the Show Pages must be 640 pixels wide x 250 pixels high. It's best to make the graphic that size; smaller graphics will not be accepted by the website; larger graphics will be resized.
- Blog Posts Graphics are also a minimum of 640 pixels wide x 250 pixels high. It's best to make the graphic that size; smaller graphics will not be accepted by the website; larger graphics will be resized.
- Pictures in blog posts should not be wider than 720 pixels.
- Graphics for the Friends of CHRW box must be 280 x 250 pixels high.
- Account Avatar graphics should be 85 x 85 pixels / maximum size 40Kb.- The large graphics at the top of the website must be 2000 x 200 pixels.